2i Workforce crafts and conducts employee surveys. There are many reasons to conduct surveys, but here a top few:
- To promote a positive workspace
- To increase employee satisfaction
- To understand culture organically
- To improve employee retention
- For business improvements
- For adaptability (change is a constant)
- To benchmark, compare, and measure
We also know why they fail and take measures to avoid failure:
- Lengthy surveys and/or with difficult to understand or non-germane questions
- Conducting surveys when leadership is not truly ready and/or willing to act
- Surveys that come out of the blue with no internal comms
- Surveys intended to promote a bias or to reach a specific conclusion
- Processing the results is not timely
- Data is used in a punitive fashion or it is feared to be used
We’d love to hear how i2i can help you. Contact us today to speak with a comprehensive team of human resource professionals ready to assist your team.
Contact Us Today!
It’s your Business, Your Future. Let’s get started!